If you are lusting for your next dive trip or just want to scope out a new spot, it helps to get a visual while you daydream. Sure, you can imagine just how crystal clear the waters will be and the vibrant colors of the fish, but you don’t have to settle for anything short of the real thing. Fortunately, PADI understands a diver’s desire to see the magic of the underwater world with his or her own eyes.
Every week the PADI team chooses the best video of the group and features it on its blog page as well as its YouTube channel. Bring a little joy to your week and catch a few minutes of quality underwater footage to inspire and amuse.
Check out these 5 videos to get a taste:
- Bottlenose Dolphin Rescue – This will both tug at your heartstrings and amaze you.
- Similan Highlights – Beautiful footage off of the Similan Islands in Thailand captures a wide variety of sea life.
- Diving in Lembeh Strait – From the colorful surface to the underwater shots, this video is very helpful. Each critter is identified to help you on your next dive.
- What Happens When You Crack An Egg Underwater? – Talk about amusement. This is just plain mesmerizing!
- Grand Turk 2014 – Dream of a lavish destination? How about taking a peek at Turks and Caicos?
Check out PADI’s YouTube channel to catch all the latest videos with dive tips, destinations and course information.