The PADI® AmbassaDiver program consists of our most passionate divers, dive professionals, and ocean champions who are committed to elevating diving in their communities and across the planet. Their brand advocacy helps enrich a global community of engaged PADI divers while simultaneously bringing awareness to social or environmental issues, inspiring hope in others. Think you have what it takes?
Check out some of the criteria we look for in our AmbassaDivers. A PADI AmbassaDiver…
- is passionate about diving, exploration and adventure.
- is mission-oriented and educates others about social or environmental issues that they themselves are driving forward.
- engages others effectively at the local or global level helping create positive global change.
- embodies PADI brand values and advocates for the company mission to be a force for good.
- inspires more people to start, keep or teach diving.
- believes that diving is a life-changing experience they want to share with others.
I get to dive, educate, be a role model and share awareness about the environment above and underwater. Being a PADI AmbassaDiver has changed my life. – Luca Hales
Read more about the PADI AmbassaDiver Criteria here.
(Accepting applications 1-30 September 2019)