Unsure if PADI Club™ membership is “worth it?” Here’s an easy answer.
If you plan to:
- Buy two or more PADI eLearning® online courses in the next 12 months
- OR take PADI’s online scuba refresher course (PADI ReActivate®)
Then, YES, PADI Club is worth it, because membership costs less than what you’d pay for PADI ReActivate. Similarly, the savings you’ll receive on eLearning courses more than covers the cost of Club membership.
What Does PADI Club Cost?
PADI Club membership is currently USD $49.95 per year and includes free access to the PADI ReActivate online course, a 20% discount on most PADI eLearning courses and many other benefits. So, whether you’re a beginner diver who wants to improve their skills or someone who has been out of the water for a few years, PADI Club is excellent value.
Save 20% on eLearning Courses for You or a Friend
There are also many benefits of joining PADI Club for experienced divers. Here’s one you may not have considered. You can use the 20% discount to gift PADI eLearning courses.
Yes, you read that right. As a PADI Club member, you can help other divers improve their skills and confidence as they experience new underwater adventures.
The only limitation is you can only use the discount once per course. In other words, you can’t buy five discounted Enriched Air (Nitrox) Diver courses for all your buddies. But you can buy the Advanced Open Water Diver and Enriched Air (Nitrox) Diver online courses and save 20% on each one — more than USD $80 in total savings!
Please note: the discount applies to the online portion of the course only. There is an additional cost for in-person training.
For those unfamiliar with PADI eLearning, it allows you to complete all your classroom work at home on your own time. You don’t have to rearrange your schedule to attend in-person classes or waste time studying while on holiday. You can use eLearning online or offline on a computer, tablet or mobile device.
How Do I Gift a PADI course?
After logging in to your PADI account:
- Click on Student Details > Manage Your Course.
- Locate the course you’d like to gift and click “Share the Course”.
- Enter the email address of the person you’d like to receive the course.
Within moments, your gift recipient will receive an email inviting them to start their online training.
What PADI eLearning Courses Are Available at a Discount?
Advanced Open Water Diver, Rescue Diver and all of PADI’s most popular specialties are discounted for PADI Club members. Here’s the complete list:
Core PADI Courses:
PADI Specialty Courses:
- Boat Diver
- Deep Diver
- Digital Underwater Photographer
- Dive Against Debris
- Dive Theory*
- Diver Propulsion Vehicle
- Drift Diver
- Dry Suit Diver
- Emergency First Response® **
- Enriched Air (Nitrox) Diver
- Equipment Specialist
- Night Diver
- PADI Aware Specialty
- Peak Performance Buoyancy
- Search and Recovery Diver
- Underwater Navigator
- Wreck Diver
* Not a specialty, but often required for Divemaster and IDC candidates
** Also not a specialty, but most Rescue Diver students, Divemaster and IDC candidates take this course to meet the prerequisite for first aid and CPR training
Not Available at a Discount:
How Do I Get Discounted PADI Courses?
After joining PADI Club, you’ll receive a special promo code to use at checkout.
A Few More Reasons to Join PADI Club
- FREE Scuba Diving Magazine subscription
- FREE DAN® Prepared Diver course
- FREE exclusive PADI Club eCard
- 25% off one certification card annually
- Club Member-only dive trips, events and webinars
- 20% off PADI Gear™
- Other exclusive discounts
Plus, Club membership supports global ocean conservation and marine animal protection. Five percent of each membership fee is donated to the PADI AWARE Foundation™.