We recently launched the brand new Live UnfilteredTM campaign, which is all about escaping the stress of the surface by learning to dive. And, while we believe that scuba diving is the ultimate adventure and wellness activity, we want to hear what you think and reward our amazing community of scuba divers with a super cool prize at the same time. So, this week we’re giving away a dive trip for one diver and one non-diver in Cozumel, Mexico. Keep reading for more information about the prize and how to enter to win.
This amazing prize includes:
- 7 Nights at the Wyndham Cozumel Hotel & Resort for two people in a double occupancy room on an all-inclusive basis.
- Diver One will enjoy an Open Water Diver certification course, plus boat dives once certified, with Dive Paradise.
- Diver Two will get five days of two-tank AM boat dives as well as a welcome tank for a buoyancy and equipment check shore dive upon arrival.
Please note that flights, marine park fees, hotel ECO tax and equipment rental are not included.
How to Enter
We want to hear how diving helps you to Live Unfiltered. To enter:
- Post a split-shot image or a short-form video on your Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or TikTok social media account. Get creative and use your photo or video to show us your stressful topside life compared to what it’s like being underwater.
- Add a caption to your post about how diving helps you to Live Unfiltered.
- Tag the respective PADI social media account (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok) and use #LiveUnfiltered.
We’ll collect all the entries, and our panel of judges will choose the winner when the contest ends. Good luck!
The contest will run from 12:00:01AM PST on Wednesday, August 10, 2022 until 11:59:59PM PST on Tuesday, August 16, 2022. All social media posts that adhere to the above rules and are posted within that time frame will be considered.
We can’t wait to hear how you use the underwater world to help you Live Unfiltered. If you’re already a diver, consider sharing information on learning to dive with your non-diving friends and family. And, if you’re not a diver yet, now is the best time to get your PADI.